Search our blog by Topic, Venue or Vendor

Friday, December 3, 2010

Author Peter Merry visits our Cincinnati office!

It's all about timing! I met DJ and author Peter Merry a few years ago when the first, self-printed edition of "The Best Wedding Reception...Ever" had just come out. We've kept in touch by Facebook since that time. I saw him at the opening night reception in Phoenix at the Association of Bridal Consultants "Business of Brides" reception. (I love the fact he didn't recognize me at first because I'd lost 40 pounds since the last time he saw me!) Anyhow, he was at the conference to promote the second edition of his book, which is now for sale at Barnes and Noble, Borders, and other bookstores. On his way to do a book tour in Indianapolis, he swung into Cincinnati and gave a presentation to wedding vendors at lunch and brides in the evening at The Wedding Loft. Brandon Lindsey of Hey Mr. DJ and I worked together to help Peter promote his book with the wedding vendor community in Cincinnati, a segment on WCPO-Channel 9 news, and with brides later that evening. What a treat this was!

"The Best Wedding Reception Ever!" on WCPO in Cincinnati, OH from The Best Wedding Reception Ever! on Vimeo.

No comments: