Search our blog by Topic, Venue or Vendor

Monday, September 14, 2009

Outside views at Newport Aquarium

I had the pleasure of talking with Margaret Timmins of the Newport Aquarium this month, and we shot an interview overlooking the AMAZING view of downtown before the WEBN fireworks. Check it out!



I have fallen behind on blogging this summer, but I will be catching up on things now that we're into the fall. For the first time since opening the business, I took an extended vacation this July. After our July 4th wedding, my husband and I went to Punta Cana to an all inclusive resort for 10 days; I coordinated my high school reunion in New York; and my husband and I celebrated our five year wedding anniversary at an amazing bed & breakfast in Kentucky. I'll post photos from all of these.

Next thing I knew, it was back to the details with our wedding in August and I lost track of the blog. I have photos and videos of some AMAZING weddings we've done this year. I'm so blessed, we've really worked with some amazing couples and vendors this year.

No comments: